|Category||Sub Lease ( Lease Transfer)|
|Gender Type||Doesn't Matter|
|Contact Name||HImanshu Malhotra|
|Contact Number||Click to View|
|Ad Expiry Date||2019-08-15|
|Hi I am looking for someone to take over my lease in a luxury building in Newport, NJ. This is a private room , shared with one housemate. You would be living with an adult working full time, so won’t be home most of the days on weekdays.
- Rent is $3677 for the house so rent for one room would be $1864
- Move in Date: 15th August (Flexible)
- Private room with private attached bathroom and balcony
- Bedroom is 16’X12’ (approx. 200 sq ft)
- Shared furnished living (20’x13’) area with TV
- Utilities and Electricity is additional around $40 per month; Wi-Fi is $50
- The apartment is located in a luxury building right on Hudson river with beautiful views of the city. It has a gym, tennis courts, racquet ball court, basketball court, swimming pool and a party room with pool table.
- Washer-Dryer in the apartment. Kitchen with all appliances included
- Building is 5 mins walk to Newport station with easy access to Manhattan midtown in 12-15 minutes
- Newport mall is 4 min walk from the building, with various shopping outlets and AMC theater
- Grocery stores such as Shop rite and BJ are right across the building
If you are interested please message me on my mobile with a little about yourself. I am more than happy to share photos, do a live video chat or schedule an in person visit. Thanks!
Note: Negotiation should be wise and reasonable , non reasonable offers and offensive messages will be deleted by admin and after 10 repeated violations user will be terminated from this site permanently.